Our Garage Floor range includes a variety of floor finishes, with your choice of a matte, satin, or a high gloss top coat to create an individual finish and unique look for your floor.
- Flake Finish
- Solid Finish
View our Garage Floor Finishes Brochure to see our full range of finishes.
How is the epoxy garage flooring applied?
Our process involves expertly grinding and etching the base concrete substrate to create a bonding surface for the epoxy coating to adhere. Then we apply a primer to the substrate, followed by the coloured base coat, and the scattering of the flake chips, if you have selected this finish. And finally, we finish the flooring with a clear top coat to seal and protect the base coat.
- We conduct a professional slab assessment which includes moisture testing, laser levelling, and identifying required repairs
- Our product is carefully warehoused and transported to ensure its integrity
- Our tradesmen are correctly equipped and work closely with you keeping you informed on the progress
- Dust is the number one enemy of any coating system and we endeavour to keep the area free from sand, dust and other debris as possible
- Final handover inspection undertaken to ensure your satisfaction
- We provide all clients with product and maintenance information upon completion of installation.
How long will the epoxy garage flooring installation take?
The installation of the garage floor can take between 2-3 days depending on the size of the space and weather conditions.
After the installation, the flooring will need to be left to cure with no objects or vehicles in the garage for 2-3 days.
How do I maintain my epoxy garage flooring?
Your new epoxy floor is highly durable and contains anti-microbial protection. It is easy to maintain and only requires warm soapy water with a soft mop or sponge to clean. Do not use bleach or any cleaning solutions to maintain the condition of the flooring.
Contact a Termi provider in your areaMake an enquiry
Termi Home & Commercial services are available right across Western Australia, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and ACT. We are never too far away to provide an obligation free quote or practical advice.