Effective Removal Of Problem Mice & Rats
Rodents have been a pest throughout history and continue to be a concern by contaminating food and spreading diseases, if left untreated. A rodent problem rarely goes away by itself. The most effective way to get rid of rats and mice quickly is with one of our affordable, proven rodent treatments.
We have pest technicians on the ground in the following key locations and other surrounding regions:
- QLD – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Logan, Caboolture, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Cairns & Rockhampton
- NSW – Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, Tamworth & Canberra (ACT)
- VIC – Melbourne
- WA – Perth, Joondalup, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton & South West
- SA – Adelaide
Did You Know?
The most common rodent pests in Australia are the House Mouse, Roof Rat and Norway or Sewer Rat. As mammals they are covered in fur, warm blooded and suckle their young. Rats and mice are can transmit disease to humans and contaminate food.
Why Rodents Need To Be Removed Quickly
Rodents find and eat leftover food, pet food or scraps if they are not properly stored. They will quickly move into a house or building, particularly in winter. As they can produce many litters of offspring each year, their numbers build rapidly. Rodents are most active at night and are not often seen during the day.
They chew objects to keep their incisor teeth short and this can include electrical wiring creating dangerous situations in the home. They detect chemicals in food and also become ‘bait shy’ making off the shelf baits ineffective quickly.
Major Problems Require Professional Solutions
A professional rodent treatment by Termitrust is your best choice to stop the presence of rats and mice in your home and save you any hassle. We are trained in rodent biology, breeding habits and the latest methods of keeping them at bay.
Targeted Rodent Control Treatments
Termitrust technicians carefully inspect your home to determine reasons for a rodent infestation. We give particular attention to:
- The need to block entry points
- Hygiene and housekeeping
- The use of appropriate baits and bait stations
- Planned placement of bait stations
- Follow up calls to monitor activity
- Providing odour absorbent products for roof cavities when required
Termitrust’s Local Rodent Treatment Experts
Termitrust is proud of our trained, experienced network of local Service Centre operators. Whilst Australia’s climate and pests vary greatly, our team of pest professionals are exceptionally capable at treating any rodent infestation, no matter where you live. Simply put, we know rodents in your area.
Did You Know?
- Rats can squeeze through a space as small as a 50 cent piece
- When rats are happy or playing, they make a sound similar to laughter
- Rats are colour blind and don’t have great eyesight so they rely on their whiskers to interpret their surroundings
- Rats have a powerful social chain of command with the largest and strongest rats getting the best food and harbourage
- Rats are probing but shy so they choose to run away rather than confront a potential threat
Contact a Termi provider in your areaMake an enquiry
Termi Home & Commercial services are available right across Western Australia, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and ACT. We are never too far away to provide an obligation free quote or practical advice.