Our team can customise diagrams to suit any construction challenge
This added with the proven protection of premium materials, trusted performance and experienced people will ensure your project has the safest termite management system for now and the future.
If you require further Termimesh installation details, our Interactive Specification & Installation Package, is available as a download for you to keep. This useful pdf includes our Termite Management Specification along with all 150+ installation drawings, that Termimesh have developed.
Unmatched Technical and Onsite Experience
Our pre construction anti termite treatment specifications and installation practices are technically superior to any other mesh option because of our tightly controlled manufacturing standards and highly evolved installation methods.
We understand exactly where to install mesh to ensure the ongoing protection of the building. Our specifications and installations cover all vulnerable points and we guarantee that they are termite proof. We have never taken shortcuts with our installations, and never will. Simply put, our installations are effective because we invented stainless steel mesh termite barrier and have spent over 30 years refining our processes.
There is no substitute for on the job experience and every builder knows that.
Helping Architects and Builders
We are committed to helping the teams we work with by making the process as simple as possible.
- All of our installation specifications are CodeMark compliant.
- We help with the design and installation of the System to meet specific requirements on every project.
- Ensure protection of termite entry points e.g. service penetrations, control and cold joints, retaining walls and perimeter cavity walls.
- Provide marked up installation plans.
- Book pre-start meetings.
- On-going on site supervision of the install process.
- NATSPEC approved product partner
Examples of the specifications designs available include:
- 21 types of Perimeter protection
- 7 types of Service Penetration protection (Termiflange)
- 10 types of Zero Boundary construction
- 5 types of Tilt-Up slab construction
- 9 types of Retaining Walls
- 5 types of Concrete Wall Construction Joints
- 11 types of Abutting Paths and Driveways
- 7 types of Rendered Walls
- 10 types of Control Joints
If you require an anti termite treatment specification diagram, we will happily assist. We can also provide further Termimesh installation details and custom specification diagrams if you require them for your build. Simply contact your Local Service Centre for more information.
Talk to a Termi expert in your area todayMake an enquiry
With Termi services available right across WA, Queensland, Victoria, SA, NSW and ACT, we’re never too far away to provide a quote or offer no obligation advice